The Destiny Doula Package
The Destiny Deluxe Package
The Destiny Virtual Package
Virtual A La Carte Services
The subjects covered in these meetings can vary, but can range from guidance with your birth plan, discussion of labor and birth options, creating your birth environment and how to best prepare for your special event just to name a few! All information is evidence based.
*(Sliding scale available for first responders, military, below median income, etc. – please inquire for further information. Payment plan is available.)
Creative Ways to Afford a Doula
Is a doula out of your budget currently? You’re not alone! But we’re worth it, trust me 🙂 Here are some creative ways families have been able to set aside funds for a doula:
- Set up a payment plan (I’m flexible that way)
- Evaluate your “must haves” for baby; ask your friends and family who are already parents what are essentials vs. things they regret purchasing (or asking for as gifts) since they collected dust in the closet. You need less than you probably think
- Gently used items are a bargain! Get yourself tied into a “baby train” of passed along items or look for finds on OfferUp, Craigslist, FB Marketplace, etc.
- If you pay via Paypal you can use your credit card
- Set up a “Doula Fund” at your baby shower; it can even be a raffle of sorts for a homemade pie, cookies, quilt, etc.
- If you’re planning a gender reveal, this is money better spent (and you won’t burn down a forest in the process ;))
- Check to see if your flex spending or health savings accounts can be used toward a doula
- Host a garage sale (it’s a win/win since you’ll be clearing out the things you don’t need anymore)
- Forego non-essential pampering (mani/pedis, highlights, etc.) during your pregnancy